This article is all about vivitar universal remote codes and 4 digit universal remote codes you can to program a Viviar remote. To find out more please continue reading and do not forget to as questions using the comments section if you have any.
How do I program my Vivitar universal remote?
There are two methods or approaches to programming a vivitar universal remote. The two methods have been tested and proven to be working so you would not have to worry.
The first approach involves the use of keycode, the second goes with programming via universal remote code search. There is one last method which is rarely used which is called the manual setup.
First Method use of keycode
By using the keycode we will easily program a universal remote and therefore the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you would like to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Vivitar Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it’s in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
Second method Programming Via Universal Remote Code Search
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code.
Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote then press the Channel up them until the device during this case your tv “Turns Off”
How do I find my remote code?
Locating your remove code can a bite of a work as there are thousands of remote make and models with unique codes. To make things easier for you, We have listed and all the 4 digit remote codes for TV an for universal program purpose.
If you need your remote code, just scroll down or refer to one of out old articles about remote codes and pick the right one for your remote. If you can’t find it on the list please do well by asking us through the comment section.
- Blackweb Remote Codes
- Hisense Smart TV 50 Inch manual
- How To Set up Amino Cable Box
- Amino Cable Box set up
- RCA Universal Codes for Insignia
- One For All Remote
How do you pair a remote to a TV?
Pairing a remote to a Tv is somewhat easy and straight forward and the process is not diversified. The process is more like the universal remote control programming process but this time, its a lot easier.
- Press nd hold down the “program” button for about 3 seconds.
- Keep holding until the LED light on the remote come on.
- Now press “TV” button on the remote control.
- Now refer back to list of codes provided.
- Pick the right one that matches yours.
- Inoute the code and press “Ok”.
Vivitar Tv Universal Remote Codes List
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Vizio TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Sony TV
1001, 1036, 1093, 1135, 1177
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Samsung
0702, 0178, 0030, 1903, 1575, 1395, 1312, 1060, 0814, 0766, 0427, 0408, 0329, 0056, 0032, 0019
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For LG TV
1265, 0178, 0442, 0700, 0829, 0856, 1178, 1325, 1423, 1758, 1993
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Sanyo TV
0154, 0088, 0107, 0146, 0159, 0232, 0484, 0799, 0893, 1142
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Emerson TV
0154, 0236, 0463, 0180, 0178, 0171, 1963, 1944, 0623, 0282, 0280, 0270, 0185, 0183, 0182, 0181, 0179, 0177, 0158, 0039, 0038, 0019
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Insignia TV
0171, 1204, 1326, 1517, 1963, 2002
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Philips TV
1454, 0054, 0690, 1154, 1483
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Dynex TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Element TV