This article is all about Samsung DW80K7050UG manual,
you can also call it user guide or manual. If you have a Samsung DW80K7050UG dishwasher then you should also have a copy of the Samsun dishwasher manual but if you don’t or have lost the one you had, you are in the right place.
Samsung DW80K7050UG manual
- Samsung DW80K7050UG manual
- samsung dishwasher manual dw80j3020us
- samsung dishwasher manual dw80k5050us
- samsung dishwasher manual dw80f600uts
- samsung stormwash dishwasher manual
- samsung dishwasher manual dw80m2020us
- samsung dishwasher manual dw80k7050us
Samsung DW80K7050UG Safety Information
Do not wash plastic items unless they are marked “dishwasher safe” or the equivalent. For plastic items not so marked, check the manufacturer’s recommendations. Do not touch the HEATING ELEMENT during or immediately after use.
WARNING : When using your dishwasher, follow basic precautions, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using the dishwasher.
- Use the dishwasher only for its intended function.
- Use only detergents or wetting agents recommended for use in a dishwasher and keep them out of the reach of children.
- When loading items to be washed:
– locate sharp items so that they are not likely to damage the door seal, and
– load sharp knives with the handles up to reduce the risk of cut-type injuries.
- Do not wash plastic items unless they are marked “dishwasher safe” or the equivalent. For plastic items not so marked, check the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Do not touch the HEATING ELEMENT during or immediately after use.
- Do not operate your dishwasher unless all ENCLOSURE panels are properly in place.
- Do not tamper with the controls.
- Do not abuse, sit on, or stand on the door or on a dish rack of the dishwasher.
- To reduce the risk of injury, do not allow children to play in or on the dishwasher.
- Under certain conditions, hydrogen gas may be produced in a hot-water system that has not been used for two weeks or more. HYDROGEN GAS IS EXPLOSIVE. If the hot water system has not been used for such a period, before using the dishwasher, turn
on all hot-water faucets and let the water flow from each for several minutes. This will release any accumulated hydrogen gas. As the gas is flammable, do not smoke or use an open flame during this time.
- Remove the door to the washing compartment when removing an old dishwasher from service or discarding it. After unpacking the dishwasher, keep the packaging out of the reach of children. The dishwasher is extremely heavy. Do not attempt to move or carry the dishwasher by yourself. Two or more people are needed to move a dishwasher and avoid potential injuries. Do not install the dishwasher near electrical components. Keep the dishwasher away from open flames.
- Install and level your dishwasher on an uncarpeted floor that can support its weight. Your dishwasher must be properly grounded. Never connect it to an ungrounded outlet.
- Connect the ground wire to the green ground connector in the terminal box.
- After the dishwasher is installed, check that the drain hose is properly connected and that there is no leakage from the hose connectors. If the drain hose is loose, it may cause property damage.
- The water supply line is susceptible to breakage. As time goes by, it becomes less flexible.
- Check the line periodically. If it is swollen, torn, cut, or there is a water leak, replace it
This article was put together to provide users with Samsung DW80K7050UG manual, user guide or Samsung DW80K7050UG user manual. However, it also contains other basic tips to help your fix some simple faults if you dishwasher has developed one.
Check Other manuals
Samsung Dishwasher DW80K5050UG Manual Pdf Free
Samsung DW80R5060US Manual Pdf Free Guide
Samsung dw80r5061us Manual Free User Manual
Amana Dishwasher adb1400ags Manuals Free
LG Dishwasher IDF5678SS Manual Pdf Free
Samsung DW80K7050UG specifications
|Number of place settings
||15 place settings
|Number of washing programs
|Delayed start timer
|Delay start (max)
|Baskets adjustable placement
|Annual energy consumption
Weight & dimensions
|Energy consumption per cycle
|Water consumption per cycle