This piggyvest review will expose you to everything you must know about the platform. This review will show you how to know if piggyvest is a legit or scam platform.
If you have ever thought of a platform that helps you make money while saving? Then you have literarily thought about piggyvest.
The advent of piggyvest has made a saving of cash more straightforward than ever. But the fact is that your money is kept with a third party, making you doubt its legitimacy.
There have been so many requests in our inbox demanding a review of this program.
So, we have decided to put this article up here for all our readers today. And I bet this article will clear your doubt about the piggyvest platform.
Piggyvest is primarily a saving platform and partially an investment platform. Meanwhile, savings and investment play significant roles when you want to become financially stable, and this is where piggyvest comes to play.
The piggyvest platform was founded by the trio Somto Ifezue, Odunayo Eweniyi, and Joshua Chibueze. It started as Piggybank in 2016 and have come out to be one of the most popular savings and investment program we have today.
In 2019, they stopped becoming Piggybank and are now rebranded as piggyvest. It is because the platform was initially created for savings before some investment programs were added.
This platform also has an app which is available for both Android and ios. The application is free to download and easy to use due to its excellent user interface.
Besides, the application has some exciting features that would be discussed as you read through this article.
Is Piggyvest Legit or Scam?
It is one question that pops into an average Nigerian mind whenever they hear about a new savings and investment platform. Maybe, due to the increasing rate of scam cases, one must be careful when registering with any of these platforms.
So, is piggvest legit or a scam?
So far, so good; the customer reviews of this platform has proven that it is a legit platform. Meanwhile, this was confirmed at the time this article was published.
The platform also secures all the money and card details because it is encrypted and stored to PCI-DSS level 1 compliant.
Features of Piggyvest
There are different features of this piggyvest platform, which has made it valuable and well-accepted today. And we will explain some of them below;
- Piggybank – This was one of the initial features of the piggyvest platform when they primarily created it for savings. This feature allows you to save money from your bank account safely and securely.
There is also an autosave feature that automatically carries out this task for you. It only depends on how much you which to save. Meanwhile, you will get an interest of 10% of all the amount you save per year.
- Safelock – Here another great feature that is good for anyone who wishes to save money permanently for a particular period. Throughout this period, safelock may deny access to your money. Therefore you need to make a conclusive decision to use this feature.
You can also use this feature when you wish to buy something expensive in the future. Just like the Piggybank feature, you will get an interest in using it. This interest rate ranges between 6% to 15%, and it will be paid upfront.
- Target – The target feature is excellent for those who have developed an interest in group savings and people who have a constant income.
You can buy your dream house, cars, and others, using this fantastic feature. You will also get an interest rate of 10% per annum for using the target feature.
- Flex Naira – This feature serves as a separate bank where all the interests have gotten from other components like; target, flex dollar, safelock, Piggybank, and investify. Therefore, you can always go there to withdraw your cash.
However, you are only allowed to withdraw once every 10 hours with a maximum of 4 withdrawals. The fantastic thing is that you will get an interest of 10% yearly for using this feature.
- Flex Dollar – If you are a type who likes doing transactions in dollars, this feature is best for you. You can save, transfer, and invest your funds in dollars. Meanwhile, your interest rate depends on the dollar exchange rate.
How Does Investment Work On Piggyvest
On our piggyvest review today, it is essential to let you know how the investment program works. As I mentioned earlier, piggyvest is a saving and investment platform, which means you make money to save money.
So in this section, we shall highlight how the investment aspect of the of piggyvest work. The investment program is also known as investify. The investify allows you to earn more on your savings.
Below is how investify works;
- You will earn up to 25% of your savings on investify.
- About 6% per annum of Flex Dollar.
- You will get 10% per annum on Flex Naira.
- You make 15% per annum using the Safelock feature.
- You earn 10% per annum from Target.
- Makeup 10% annum by saving on Piggybank.
How to Register with Piggyvest
At this point, you must have started developing an interest in piggyvest. That’s why we have included this registration guide on this piggyvest review. So follow the steps below to register with piggyvest.
- Visit the official piggyvest website and go to the registration section.
- Navigate to ‘create a new account’ and click on it.
- Wants the page pop up, fill in the required details like your name, account details, password, referral, and others.
- Pay your registration fee of N1,000
We have concluded our piggyvest review. So, don’t hesitate to follow the registration guide to get started with this platform.
We noticed that there are a lot of people interested in this piggyvest review online.
Therefore, you can use the social share button to make it reach a wider audience. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below.