|Canon PIXMA TS3460||User Manual||User Manual||Start Guide|
|Windows||Mac||Windows / Mac|
|7.5 MB||6.0 MB||2.1 MB|
|377 pages||287 pages||16 pages|
Dash DMW001AQ Waffle Irons 4 inch – Use Manual – View Manuals Guide Here.
- Important Safeguards
- Parts & Features
- Using Your Mini Maker Griddle
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Customer Support
Using your mini maker griddle
- Place the appliance on a stable and dry surface. Plug the cord into a power outlet. The Indicator. Light will illuminate, signaling that the Mini Maker. Griddle is heating up.
- Once the Cooking Surface reaches the optimal cooking temperature, the Indicator Light will automatically shut off. Now, you’re ready to get cooking!
- Carefully lift the Cover by the Cover Handle and spray both Cooking Surfaces with a small amount of cooking spray.
- Place food onto the Cooking Surface and close the Cover.
- Once food is cooked to your preference, carefully remove it from the Cooking Surface with a heat-resistant nylon or silicone cooking utensil. Do not use metal utensils to remove or place food on the Cooking Surface as this will damage the non- stick surface.
- When you have finished cooking, unplug your Mini. Maker Griddle and allow it to cool before moving or cleaning.