This page is all about LG LSXS26366S Manual Guide Pdf free, it is also called the owner’s manual. You will also learn about LG LSXS26366S Specs, Dimension, capacity, problems and how to trouble shoot LG LSXS26366S Refrigerator.
With out much ado, lets move to helping you get a soft copy here on the this site today. To get it please continue reading and click the button that says “Get Manual” below.
LG LSXS26366S Manual Guide Pdf & Specs
With a generous 26 cu. ft. capacity and featuring our SpacePlus® Ice System, this side-by-side refrigerator maximizes food storage space to accommodate all of your family’s food. From post-workout protein shakes to after-school snacks, LG’s Door-in-Door™ design keeps all your favorites at your fingertips while reducing cold air loss to help keep foods, fresher longer and conserve on precious energy —all with the push of a button. It’s designed with convenient slide-out, tilting and adjustable door bins, and multiple crisper drawers — to help faciliate organization, so you can find just what you need in a
snap. Plus, it comes with sophisticated LG styling and features like an intuitive LED display and contoured doors. Now available in Black Stainless Steel.
LG LSXS26366S Maintenance Guide
- Do not use a hair dryer to dry the inside of the refrigerator.
- Do not light a candle to remove odors in the refrigerator.
- In the event of a refrigerant leak, move flammable objects away from the refrigerator. Ensure the area is adequately ventilated and contact an authorized service center.
- Keep flammable materials and vapors, such as gasoline, away from the refrigerator.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Unplug the power plug before cleaning or repairing the refrigerator.
- The refrigerator and freezer compartment lights are interior LED lighting, and service should be
performed by a qualified technician.
- Unplug the power plug immediately in the event of a blackout or thunderstorm.
- Turn the power off if water or dust penetrates into the refrigerator. Call a service agent.
- Do not store glass containers or soda in the freezer compartment. Contents may expand when frozen,
break the container and cause injury.
- Do not store, disassemble or repair the appliance yourself or allow unqualified personnel to do so.
- Do not bend or pinch the power cord excessively or place heavy objects on it.
If you have any questions about LG LSXS26366S Manual Guide Pdf free which is available as a soft copy pdf form. Please do not forget to share this with others, do not forget to check other too like LG LMXS30776D User Manual.