If you have lost your copy of the LG LRFVC2406S Manual, don’t worry we got you covered. We have taken it on ourselves, to provide you with a soft copy pdf version of the LG LRFVC2406S owner’s Manual, so continue reading to be able to get it below.
LG LRFVC2406S Manual & Specs
With the Large-Capacity 24 cu. ft. refrigerator, you have even more usable space allowing you to store more food than ever before. Plus, the Slim SpacePlus Ice System is built into the LG refrigerator door to help create the most shelf space* and allows even more space for door bins.
Combining innovation and distinctive design, the InstaView Door-in-Door refrigerator will enhance even the most beautifully crafted kitchen. The sleek tinted glass panel illuminates with two quick knocks, so you can see inside the easy access compartment without opening the door, reducing cold air loss to help keep food fresher longer.
How do I reset my color filter?
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility, then tap Color correction.
- Turn on Use color correction.
- Choose a correction mode: Deuteranomaly (red-green) Protanomaly (red-green) Tritanomaly (blue-yellow)
- Optional: Turn on Color correction shortcut. Learn about accessibility shortcuts.
Why is my screen in grayscale? – Quick Steps
- Open Settings
- Go to Ease of Access.
- Choose Color filters.
- On the right, set the “Turn on color filters” switch Off.
- Unchecking the box that says: “Allow the shortcut key to toggle the filter on or off.”
If you happen to not understand anything in or about the LG LRFVC2406S Manual pdf, please contact us using the contact details below. Please do not forget to share this user guide article with others too.