You will get a free copy of the LG LMXS28636S User Manual also called the user guide here on the page. If you have lost or misplaced the original copy that came with your Fridge then this is a chance for you to get another and a flexibly one you can carry around for that matter.
LG LMXS28636S User Manual
Stock-up and store everything you need. With a cavernous 28 cubic feet of space, this LG French Door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your family’s favorite foods and keeps them conveniently organized and within reach.
Now you can have all of the things you love about stainless, without the need for special cleaners or constant attention. LG’s PrintProof fingerprint and smudge resistant finish easily wipes clean with a soft, dry cloth for a distinctive kitchen that handles real-life in style.
LG took its advanced freshness system one step further by adding Door Cooling+ to provide a steady supply of cold air to help keep door contents at peak freshness.
- This product is not to be used for special purposes such as the storage of medicine or test materials or for use on ships, etc.
- DO NOT allow children to climb, stand, or hang on the refrigerator doors or on the shelves in the refrigerator. They could damage the refrigerator and seriously injure themselves.
- Do not allow children to climb into the refrigerator. They could be trapped and suffocated.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the refrigerator.
- Keep fingers out of pinch point areas; clearances between the doors and cabinets are necessarily small. Be careful closing doors when children are nearby.
- Do not touch frozen food or the metal parts in the freezer compartment with wet or damp hands. Doing so may cause frostbite.
- Do not refreeze frozen food that has thawed completely. Doing so may result in a serious health hazard.
- Do not use an adapter plug or plug the power plug into a multi-outlet extension cord.
- Do not use a cord that shows cracks or abrasion damage along its length or at either the plug or connector end. Immediately have all power cords that have become frayed or otherwise damaged repaired or replaced by qualified service personnel.
- Do not operate the refrigerator or touch the power cord with wet hands.
- Do not modify or extend the power cord.
- Do not use an uncertified power outlet. Do not plug appliance into a damaged wall outlet.
- Do not put hands, feet or other objects into the air vents or bottom of the refrigerator. Doing so could result in personal injury or electric shock.
- In the event of a gas leak (propane/LPG), ensure the area is adequately ventilated and contact an authorized service center before resuming use. Do not touch the refrigerator or power cord of the refrigerator.
- Disconnect the power cord immediately and contact an authorized service center if there is a strange noise, odor, or smoke coming from the appliance.
- Do not use any fuse (such as copper, steel wire, etc.) other than a standard fuse.
- Do not place or use an electrical appliance inside the refrigerator, unless it is of a type recommended by the manufacturer
If you have contributions you will like to make to this article about LG LMXS28636S User Manual, we are gad to tell you that our inbox is always open. Please do not forget to share these article with others well.