On this page you will get a free soft copy of LG LFXS28968D Manual along side specs and some reviews. This article is for you if you have misplaced the original copy that came with the fridge.
Here on this site, we post and publish all kinds of owners manual pdf ranging from simple house utility tools down to vehicle and heavy duty cars. To get a free soft copy of the owners manual pdf continue reading below.
LG LFXS28968D Manual & Specs
Deep yet brilliantly appealing, the LG Black Stainless Steel Series brings an undeniable luster to kitchen spaces. It elevates the traditional stainless steel look that has become the standard in today’s homes with a satin-smooth, warm and sophisticated finish— for a timeless expression that pairs beautifully with any style.
Stock-up and store everything you need. With a cavernous 28 cubic feet of space, this LG French Door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your family’s favorite foods and keeps them conveniently organized and within reach.
Multi-Air Flow System is designed to maintain superior humidity and temperature levels to help keep your food fresher, longer.
LG LFXS28968D Installation
- To reduce the risk of injury to persons, adhere to all industry recommended safety procedures including
the use of long-sleeved gloves and safety glasses.
- Never attempt to operate this appliance if it is damaged, malfunctioning, partially disassembled, or has
missing or broken parts, including a damaged cord or plug.
- Only connect this product to a dedicated grounded electrical outlet rated for use with this product (115
V, 60 Hz, AC only). It is the user’s responsibility to replace a standard 2-prong wall outlet with a standard
3-prong wall outlet.
- Do not use an outlet that can be turned off with a switch. Do not use an extension cord.
- The appliance must be positioned for easy access to a power source.
- When moving the refrigerator, be careful not to roll over or damage the power cord.
- Contact an authorized service center when installing or relocating the refrigerator.
- Do not, under any circumstances, cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord.
- Keep packing materials out of the reach of children. Packaging material can be dangerous for children.
There is a risk of suffocation.
- Do not install the refrigerator in a damp or dusty place where insulation on electrical parts may
- Do not place the refrigerator in direct sunlight or expose it to the heat from heating appliances such as
stoves or heaters.
If you have any questions about LG LFXS28968D Manual Guide Pdf Free which is available as a soft copy pdf form. Please do not forget to share this with others.