On this page you will get LG LFCC22426S User Manual or LG LFXC22526D Manual for free without paying a dime. This LG LFCC22426S User Guide serves as an offline help for LG users.
We have made the manuals available here for free and to aid flexibility and ease of use for everyone, especially those have misplaced the original copy from the manufacturer. To get this copy, continue reading below and you will a get more insight about the gadget too.
LG LFCC22426S User Manual & Specs
Get more space for groceries in a great feature-packed refrigerator. Nothing beats the convenience of having more food when you need it, and with a generous 23 cu. ft. of space, you’ll have room and room to grow.
LG counter-depth refrigerators align with countertops and cabinetry for a uniform profile, creating a sophisticated built-in look without the high-end price tag. LG Smart Cooling system is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator.
The Linear Compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations and helps keep your food fresher, longer. Meanwhile, strategically-placed vents in every section surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
LG LFCC22426S Installation
- To reduce the risk of injury to persons, adhere to all industry recommended safety procedures including the use of long-sleeved gloves and safety glasses.
- Never attempt to operate this appliance if it is damaged, malfunctioning, partially disassembled, or has missing or broken parts, including a damaged cord or plug.
- Only connect this product to a dedicated grounded electrical outlet rated for use with this product (115 V, 60 Hz, AC only). It is the user’s responsibility to replace a standard 2-prong wall outlet with a standard 3-prong wall outlet.
- Do not use an outlet that can be turned off with a switch. Do not use an extension cord.
- The appliance must be positioned for easy access to a power source.
- When moving the refrigerator, be careful not to roll over or damage the power cord.
- Contact an authorized service center when installing or relocating the refrigerator.
- Do not, under any circumstances, cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord.
- Keep packing materials out of the reach of children. Packaging material can be dangerous for children. There is a risk of suffocation.
- Do not install the refrigerator in a damp or dusty place where insulation on electrical parts may deteriorate.
- Do not place the refrigerator in direct sunlight or expose it to the heat from heating appliances such as stoves or heaters.
- Do not bend or pinch the power cord excessively or place heavy objects on it
LG LFCC22426S TABLE OF CONTENTS
3 PRODUCT FEATURES
4 SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
4 IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
9 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
10 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
13 Installation Overview
14 Unpacking the Refrigerator
14 Choosing the Proper Location
16 Removing/Assembling Handles
17 Removing/Assembling the Doors and Drawers
22 Connecting the Water Line
25 Leveling and Door Alignment
27 Turning on the Power
28 Before Use
29 Control Panel
30 Sabbath Mode
30 Automatic Icemaker
31 Storing Food
32 Humidity Controlled Crispers
33 Detaching/Assembling the Storage Bins
34 Adjusting the Refrigerator Shelves
35 InstaView Door-in-Door (On Some Models
Everything here is all about LG LFCC22426S User Manual pdf free guide or LG LFXC22526D Manual. If you have contributions about LG ice maker manual you want to make to the site, please let use know through the comment section or contact use using the contact details.