This article is all about lg lfxs26973d user manual pdf, you can also call it user guide or manual. If you have a lg lfxs26973d Refrigerator then you should also have a copy of the Samsun dishwasher manual but if you don’t or have lost the one you had, you are in the right place.
LG IFXS26973D User Manual & Specs
Stock-up and store everything you need. With a cavernous 26 cubic feet of space, this LG French Door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your family’s favorite foods and keeps them conveniently organized and within reach.
The LG Black Stainless Steel Series combines stainless steel with a satin-smooth, sophisticated finish for a brilliantly appealing look that pairs beautifully with any style.
Dual ice makers, dispensed from the door and located in the freezer compartment, produce large amounts of ice so you never run out. This extra ice storage helps ensure that you have extra ice on hand for those hot summer days or when entertaining large parties.
LG IFXS26973D Installation
- To reduce the risk of injury to persons, adhere to all industry recommended safety procedures including the use of long-sleeved gloves and safety glasses.
- Never attempt to operate this appliance if it is damaged, malfunctioning, partially disassembled, or has missing or broken parts, including a damaged cord or plug.
- Only connect this product to a dedicated grounded electrical outlet rated for use with this product (115 V, 60 Hz, AC only). It is the user’s responsibility to replace a standard 2-prong wall outlet with a standard 3-prong wall outlet.
- Do not use an outlet that can be turned off with a switch. Do not use an extension cord.
- The appliance must be positioned for easy access to a power source.
- When moving the refrigerator, be careful not to roll over or damage the power cord.
- Contact an authorized service center when installing or relocating the refrigerator.
- Do not, under any circumstances, cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord.
- Keep packing materials out of the reach of children. Packaging material can be dangerous for children. There is a risk of suffocation.
- Do not install the refrigerator in a damp or dusty place where insulation on electrical parts may deteriorate.
- Do not place the refrigerator in direct sunlight or expose it to the heat from heating appliances such as stoves or heaters.
LG IFXS26973D Maintenance
- Do not use a hair dryer to dry the inside of the refrigerator.
- Do not light a candle to remove odors in the refrigerator.
- In the event of a refrigerant leak, move flammable objects away from the refrigerator. Ensure the area is adequately ventilated and contact an authorized service center.
- Keep flammable materials and vapors, such as gasoline, away from the refrigerator.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Unplug the power plug before cleaning or repairing the refrigerator.
- The refrigerator and freezer compartment lights are interior LED lighting, and service should be performed by a qualified technician.
- Unplug the power plug immediately in the event of a blackout or thunderstorm.
- Turn the power off if water or dust penetrates into the refrigerator. Call a service agent.
- Do not store glass containers or soda in the freezer compartment. Contents may expand when frozen, break the container and cause injury.
- Do not store, disassemble or repair the appliance yourself or allow unqualified personnel to do so.
This article was put together to provide users with lg lfxs26973d user manual pdf, user guide or lg lfxs26973d user guide. However, it also contains other basic tips to help your fix some simple faults if you dishwasher has developed one.