In this article, i will walk you through the complete Huayu universal remote setup. You will also learn other important things about Huayu universal remote codes and how to program Huayu universal remote.
Speaking of how Universal TV remotes work technically, it sends an infrared light signal between the remote and whatever device it’s intended to control. Infrared works similarly to a flashlight, shining IR light beams at whatever device it’s controlling.
How do Universal TV remotes work
Generally, remote control works by transmitting a unique signal frequency from the remote to the Tv. The signal sent is translated to into commands and is acted open in the TV or whatever device that is receiving the signal.
Whether a TV or a DVD or a sound system, universal remotes are programmed to control multiple device. Instead of having the headache of multiple remote controls for each single device, one universal remote would do the magic.
How do I find the TV code on my TV?
Tv codes are very essential when programming a TV remote. The code helps to tell the remote the exact device it is work with.
The process is different from device to device, like the process for Samsung is different from that of LG and also for that of YouTube. A more wider and widely used method is stated below.
- Try the programming process again with your TV OFF.
- If you are still having problems, try the Auto Search function with your TV on and then again with your TV off.
- Please note that if you input the code into your PS4 media remote and the red LED indicator does NOT flash, you have NOT successfully programmed the code.
- Retry the code again until the red LEDs flash after inputting the code.
If you have concluded this process then you should have your TV codes already. However, if this process does not work you can just let use know the exact type and model of your TV and we will tell you the process that would work for you.
You might be interest in the following topic too Remote Codes for Blackweb Tv, Smart TV 50 Inch, How To Set up Amino TV, Universal Remote programming instruction, One For All Tv remotes. If you have any questions or suggestions, our comment section is open and we will be glad to hear from you.
What is the 4 digit code for a Samsung TV?
Like in the case of phones, Samsung Tv is also security conscious that a 4 digit security code layer is added to the system. This feature lets owners to lock and hide some settings from the open TV system so that children or unauthorized fellows would no be able to have access.
Housemates or family members are also kept from changing your TV settings by changing the PIN. By default the 4 digit code for Samsung Tv is 0000 but it can be changed to a preferable and secure one.
- Press down the “HOME” Button your Samsung remote control.
- Now select Settings.
- Scroll down to the General tab and choose System Manager.
- Now press the arrow “down” button to highlight Change PIN.
- Press enter on your control.
- Select change PIN.
- A pop up will appear. (If this is your first time changing the PIN on your TV, remember that the default PIN is “0000”. If it isn’t the first time changing the PIN, enter the current PIN number followed by your new PIN.)
- Finally enter PIN Number.
Now you are good to go, you can now lock and unlock any form of settings and app you don’t want to be modified. This process can save you a lot stress than just setting and resting every now and then.
How do I find the IR profile on my TV?
If you don’t have your Tv serial number card anymore and you want to use the IR codes, you might have do some small tricks. To get your IR code without the code card follow the process below
- Press on TV once (or the desired device).
- Press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice.
- Enter 9-9-1: the TV key will blink twice.
- Press on POWER once and release.
- Press on CH+ repeatedly until the device turns off.
- Press on SETUP once and release, the TV key should blink twice.
How do I know if my TV is IR enabled?
Some TVs are IR enabled while orders are not. Whether or not your Tv has or not, follow the guide below check id your TV has an IR codes
Turn on your camera or the camera on your cellphone.
Point the end of the remote control with the IR emitter to the camera or camcorder lens or cellphone screen.
Press and hold one of the buttons on the remote control.
Look at the viewfinder or LCD screen.
Where is Samsung IR sensor?
On most Samsung TVs the infrared sensor is on the lower right-hand side of the screen or the lower middle. This position is only applicable to most modern Samsung smart Tvs, however, the case might be different in other devices.
If you have anymore questions about Huayu universal remote setup please ask us using the comment section. Sharing is caring, do not forget to share this article using the social share button below please.