You will get HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 manual free pdf also know as user guide in this article. As usual, the user manual or user guide supposed to be a hard copy that is attached to every single HP gadgets.
The reason for this is to make sure help and walk users through gadget setup process and other basic configuration. So, if you do not have the hard copy user guide, somethings might be a little harder to get done, for example HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 wireless setup among others.
For this reason, we have taken it on ourselves here on cookip.com to help users with soft copy of user manual. The HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer is not left out either.
hp officejet pro 9010 manual & Specs
If you want help, instructions concerning installation, configuration, Wi-Fi wireless connection, how to print and scan, maintenance, troubleshooting and error codes, get the free user manual.
- Hardware: HP OfficeJet Pro 9010.
- Category: Wireless all in one printer (Multifunction).
- Functions: Print, scan, copy and fax.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, RJ-11.
- Mobile printing: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct Printing, Google Cloud Print, HP Smart.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows / Mac.
Read Also:- Epson ET 4750 Printer Manual Free Pdf & Setup
HP officejet pro 9010 Wireless Setup
For HP OfficeJet pro 8600 to connect to wireless network starts from using the Wireless Setup Wizard. Touch the Wireless icon on the printer control panel and click the Wireless Menu icon.
Touch Wireless Settings and click Wireless Setup Wizard. Printer arrests the entire network available in and around. In a more practical sense, follow the sense below
- Unpack your printer.
- Follow the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 setup instructions to remove the package.
- Plugin the power cord, turn on the printer and install the print cartridges. Allow the printer to perform its startup procedure, including printing an alignment page (if applicable).
- Your printer and wireless router must support the WPS pushbutton mode. See the manuals for your printer and wireless router.
- The wireless router must have a physical WPS push button.
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security. Most WPS wireless routers will not connect using the WPS method if WEP is used or security is not used.
- Most WPS wireless routers will not connect using the WPS method if you use the manufacturer’s default settings for the name of the network and without security.
- To connect your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS, start the WPS pushbutton mode on your printer.
- For instructions on how to start WPS on your printer, see your printer’s manual.
- Within 2 minutes, press the WPS pushbutton on your router.
This article is all about HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 manual free pdf however, it covers other resourceful areas such as first time printer setup. It also talks about how to setup wireless for HP OfficeJet Pro 9010, if you have any more questions please use using the contact details.