On this page you will get a free soft copy pdf of the HP Officejet pro 8025 manual, you will also learn about HP Officejet pro 8025 printer wireless setup. Normally, every single new HP printer comes with a hard copy of a user guide that saves as guide and instruction for printer setup and other navigation.
The reason for this is to make sure help and walk users through gadget setup process and other basic configuration. So, if you do not have the hard copy user guide, somethings might be a little harder to get done, for example HP Officejet pro 8025 wireless setup among others.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Manual & Specs
- Hardware: HP Officejet Pro 8025.
- Category: Wireless all in one printer (Multifunction).
- Functions: Print, scan, copy and fax.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, RJ-11.
- Mobile printing: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct Printing, Google Cloud Print, HP Smart.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows / Mac.
Read Also:- HP Deskjet 2622 Manual Pdf | Wireless Setup
HP Officejet pro 8025 Wireless Setup
If you want to enjoy more flexibility of printing you should consider setting up the Wifi or Bluetooth wireless connection. To setup the wireless connection with your computer follow the guide below.
- Plugin the power cord, turn on the printer and install the print cartridges. Allow the printer to perform its startup procedure, including printing an alignment page (if applicable).
- Your printer and wireless router must support the WPS pushbutton mode. See the manuals for your printer and wireless router.
- The wireless router must have a physical WPS push button.
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security. Most WPS wireless routers will not connect using the WPS method if WEP is used or security is not used.
- Most WPS wireless routers will not connect using the WPS method if you use the manufacturer’s default settings for the name of the network and without security.
- To connect your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS, start the WPS pushbutton mode on your printer.
- For instructions on how to start WPS on your printer, see your printer’s manual.
- Within 2 minutes, press the WPS pushbutton on your router.
HP Officejet pro 8025 trouble shoot
To fix scanning problems on your HP Officejet pro 8025 is a very simple task to carry out and you do not really need any technical skill to carry this out. To get started please follow the guide below
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on and click Retry.
If you have completed this steps then you are ready to go and your printer’s problem should have been diagnosed waiting to be fixed. I guess that was not hard right, yes it should not be, all we provide in this site are easy steps by steps guides.
This content is all about HP Officejet pro 8025 manual also called the user guide, you will also learn about HP Officejet pro 8025 wireless setup. please don’t forget to share this article with others and if you have questions please ask using the comment section.