HP laserjet pro mfp m148fdw manual or user guide is a pdf file that discusses or give users directions. The pdf documents contains instructions and explanations on everything from setting up the device for the first time for users who still didn’t understand about basic function of the printer.
Every HP printer comes with a copy of these manuals to help user navigate through and easily set up there device. If you have lost your hard copy of your hp laserjet pro mfp m148fdw printer manual, you can get an e-copy here.
HP Laserjet Pro mfp M148fdw Manual & Specs
HP LaserJet Pro M148dw manual download, user guide. Help, instructions, installation, configuration, Wi-Fi wireless connection, how to print and scan, maintenance, troubleshooting, error codes, etc.
- Hardware: HP LaserJet Pro M148dw.
- Category: Wireless all in one printer (Multifunction).
- Functions: Print, scan, copy.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet.
- Mobile printing: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct Printing, Google Cloud Print.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows / Mac.
hp laserjet pro mfp m148fdw Wireless Setup
This document is for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw, M148fdw, M227d, M227fdn, M227fdw, M227sdn, LaserJet Ultra MFP M230sdn and M230fdw printers. So follow the step by step guide below to get started…
- Remove the printer from the box, it should e covered with taper.
- Now remove all tape and packing materials.
- Next, remove the film from the printer control panel.
- Load plain paper in the main input tray. To load the paper follow the steps below
- Loading the printer with paper
- Lower the main input tray door, and then slide out the paper width guides as far as possible.
- Load up to 250 sheets of paper with the print side facing up and the top edge toward the printer. If you are loading pre-
- punched paper, load the paper with the holes toward the left side of the tray.
- Slide in the paper guides until they touch the edge of the stack of paper.
- Press down on the output bin extension to open it, and then lower the output bin extender.
- If you loaded A4 or U.S. letter-size paper, close the main input tray door.
- If you loaded U.S. legal-size or larger paper, do not close the main input tray door.
- Connect the power cord, and then turn on the printer
- Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- The printer initializes and then calibrates itself.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro to WIFI?
Printing copies from distance with hp laserjet pro mfp m148fdw is fun and brings about ease of work. You should give it a trial and you will enjoy it.
However, if you don’t know how to set up the wireless connection between your printer and computer then it will be almost impossible. To set your HP LaserJet Pro follow the procedure below
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from the Wireless , Settings , or Network Setup menu.
- Select the name of your wireless network, and then enter the password to complete the connection.
Thanks for taking you time to read this article about HP laserjet pro mfp m148fdw manual. If you still have any questions either about how to setup hp laserjet pro mfp m148fdw, how to setup wireless for hp laserjet pro mfp m148fdw or anything about trouble shooting please ask using the contact details or comment section.