Get Free HP Laserjet Pro MFP M148dw Manual or user guide in this article. The user guide is more like and instructional guide, instructions for installation, configuration and Wi-Fi wireless connection.
If you buy a new HP Laserjet Pro MFP M148dw printer, a copy of instructional or user manual will be attached to it. However, due to usage and time, you might lost the hard copy.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M148dw Manual & Specs
In short, it contains the totality of instructions to properly setup and run HP Laserjet Pro MFP M148dw. You will also learn how to print and scan, maintenance, troubleshooting, error codes, etc.
- Hardware: HP LaserJet Pro M148dw.
- Category: Wireless all in one printer (Multifunction).
- Functions: Print, scan, copy.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet.
- Mobile printing: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct Printing, Google Cloud Print.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows / Mac.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP Windows Wireless Setup
The HP Laserjet Pro MFP M148dw supports wireless connection to either a Windows device or Mac device. The setup process for either of the devices is pretty simple and straight forward and i will walk you through it in the next step.
Proceed with the following prompts to link the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw printer to Wi-Fi:
Using WPS Method:
- At first, you have to check whether your Wireless router supports WPS push button.
- And then start with and HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Wireless Setup.
- After that, turn on your HP Laserjet printer.
- Secondly, on the HP printer control panel, select the Wireless icon.
- Moreover, you must start the WPS push button on the printer.
- Once after that, reach your wireless router.
- Within 2 minutes, you have to press the WPS button on the wireless router.
- Finally, the HP Laserjet Pro M227fdw printer will establish a wireless connection.
How Setup Wireless HP Laserjet Pro MFP For Mac
- First of all, you have to make sure the HP printer is turned on.
- Next, click the Apple icon on your Mac system and choose the System preferences
- Moreover, tap Print and Scan option and then choose the Plus + icon
- Ensure to provide the Apple administrator ID name and password
- Similarly, select the HP printer of yours from the available list.
- At last, select the Add option, and the HP printer will be connected to the Mac computer.
This article is all about HP Laserjet Pro MFP M148dw Manual. It also carries other details such as how to set up hp Laserjet Pro MFP M148dw printer and specs.