In this article, you will get HP Laserjet Pro M15W manual free pdf also called user manual or user guide. Along side the manual soft copy, you will also learn how to connect HP Laserjet Pro M15W to wifi or Bluetooth for remote copy printing.
If you do not have the paper copy of the manual, the soft copy on this site can serve as a replacement as it contains everything and anything rom the paper copy. Continue reading to get the free guide as below
HP laserjet pro m15w manual & Specs
If you want help, instructions concerning installation, configuration, Wi-Fi wireless connection, how to print and scan, maintenance, troubleshooting and error codes, get the free user manual.
- Hardware: HP Laserjet Pro M15W.
- Category: Wireless all in one printer (Multifunction).
- Functions: Print, scan, copy and fax.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, RJ-11.
- Mobile printing: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct Printing, Google Cloud Print, HP Smart.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows / Mac.
HP Laserjet pro m15w Wireless Setup
For the sake of comfort and flexibility, HP have decided to add the long awaited wireless feature the HP Laserjet Pro M15W. However, to be able to use this cool feature, some setups have to be done as it is not on by default.
Fortunately enough, the setup is pretty fast and simple to get done and not technical skill is required. To get started follow the procedure below…..
- Power on the device and if the model is new, start with first-time device setup.
- You can connect the cables and insert it to the required slot.
- Visit the wireless network settings to activate it.
- Start to answer the instructions of the wizard.
- Cross-check if the network settings are active & then proceed with the remaining settings.
- The wireless light is an indication that the network connection is active.
- The very next step is the software download and suggest you to visit the respective software download page to proceed.
Congrats, if you have completed these steps then you are good to go and you can start printing via wireless network. In fact if you follow the process the way it is, you will not even need to use the hp laserjet pro m15w manual pdf.
How do I reset my HP LaserJet M15w WIFI?
- Print a configuration page to determine the IP address or host name.
- Press down and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the printer begins to blink.
- Release the Resume/Cancel button.
- Open a web browser, and in the address line, type the IP address or host name exactly as it displays on the printer configuration page. Press the Enter. The EWS opens.
- NOTE: If the web browser displays a message indicating that accessing the website might not be safe, select the option to continue to the website. Accessing this website will not harm the computer.
- Go to the Service tab.
- In the Restore Defaults area, click the Restore defaults button. The printer automatically restarts.