You will get HP LaserJet Pro M118dw user manual pdf for free in this article. Each and every HP printer and most other electronics gadgets comes with a hard copy user manual that give direction on products.
So, if you have lost your own copy of the user guide you might find it difficult to get somethings done and fix some basic problems if they happen. For that reason, we here at cookip have taken the liberty of providing our audience a free pdf soft copy of the user guide for hp laserjet pro m118.
HP laserjet pro m118 user manual & Spec
The purpose is to help you with your hp laserjet pro m118 setup even though you have lost the manual hard copy, also called the , user guide. Again, the user guide or manual is meant to help, instruct and walk your through the installation, configuration, Wi-Fi wireless connection procedure and even show you how to print, maintenance, troubleshooting, error codes, etc.
- Hardware: HP LaserJet Pro M118dw.
- Category: Wireless printer.
- Function: Print.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB.
- Mobile printing: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, Google Cloud Print.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows / Mac.
hp laserjet pro m118 Wireless Setup
The beauty of a printer is flexibility is accessibility, HP LaserJet Pro M118dw is not going to disappoint either. With the wireless connection feature present in the HP Pro M118dw printer you can easily print copies from distance without a wire connecting the printer to a computer.
The adoption of Wifi and Bluetooth made the wireless process very easy and possible to archive, trust me it’s really cool. But a manual wireless setup has to be done and activated to archive this flexibility
Lucky enough the wireless setup process does not require any special skill or ability. To get started follow the simple steps as provided below.
- Turn the printer ON.
- Disconnect all the cables from the printer, if your printer is connected to the MAC with a USB cord.
- Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads, if prompted choose a method to recognize your printer.
- Go to Driver-Product Installation Software, choose one from the following depending upon what your screen is displaying.
- Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update’ will display on your screen, the driver is available on the Apple Software Update feature on the Mac. Click on Learn more for steps to install the driver.
- HP Easy Start or a full feature software and driver, click on Download and then continue to the next step.
- Go to the Downloads folder on the Mac doc, Depending on the option you chose, click the HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver .dmg file to start the installation process.
- Click on add printer, whenever the installer prompts to add the printer.
- Choose the name of your printer.
- Now click on Print Using or Use menu, then choose the name of your printer.
- Proceed with the on-screen directions to complete the installation.
Check Other Printers Manuals Too
HP Laserjet Pro m118 First Time Setup
The first time setup for HP Pro M118dw printer, does not really need you to have the HP LaserJet Pro M118dw manual. This steps is all about unboxing and unpacking your printer from the carton and removing all the plastic leather covering it.
Mounting and first time connecting to power source is all part of the process. To get started with HP LaserJet Pro M118dw first time setup follow the guide below…
- Open the printer carton carefully and bring out the printer.
- Gently remove the leather cover sticking to the printers body.
- Get the power cable after successfully removing all the plastic leather covering the printer.
- Connect the power core to the printer first then to a powers source.
- Allow some seconds for the printer to load
- Now, connect it to a computer using USB cored to start the software setup along side.
This article is all about HP LaserJet Pro M118dw manual, setup guide and other basic printer configuration settings. If you have any questions please ask us using the contact details provided.