This article is all about HP Envy Photo 7858 user manual and HP Envy Photo 7858 wireless setup or hw to connect HP Envy Photo 7858 to a wireless. Each and every HP printer and most other electronics gadgets comes with a hard copy user manual that give direction on products.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Manual & Specs
The purpose is to help you with your HP Envy Photo 7858 setup even though you have lost the manual hard copy, also called the , user guide. Continue reading to find out more about the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer with other basic things like specs and other gadget facilities.
- Hardware: HP Envy Photo 7858.
- Category: Wireless printer.
- Function: Print.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB.
- Mobile printing: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, Google Cloud Print.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows / Mac.
Read Also:- Canon TS6220 Printer Manual | Wireless Setup
HP Envy Photo 7858 Wireless Setup
The adoption of Wifi and Bluetooth made the wireless process very easy and possible to archive, trust me it’s really cool. But a manual wireless setup has to be done and activated to archive this flexibility
Lucky enough the wireless setup process does not require any special skill or ability. To get started follow the simple steps as provided below.
- Link the printer to an electrical outlet and turn it on.
- Power on the laptop and make sure both the devices are close.
- Check if a USB 3.0 cable is accompanied by the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer.
- Insert the square-end of the USB cable into the printer’s USB port.
- Connect the other end to a USB slot on your laptop.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi feature on your laptop to disconnect from the network.
- The device displays a message stating Installing Device Drivers.
- Wait until the device drivers installation is finished.
- Click OK on the window that pops up on the forthcoming screen.
If you still have may question about HP Envy Photo 7858 printer or you are not still getting something right in the HP Envy Photo 7858 user manual soft copy then please ask us using the contact information. Do not forget to share this article using the share buttons below please.