To connect HP Deskjet 2541 to Wifi, can be done either by using network of a router or an access point or directly to the computer which has an active data connection. Any of this this methods are pretty simple and straight forward and you will learn them in this article about connect to wifi.
Quick Steps to Connect HP 2541 to Wireless
If you are reading this then your most likely have bought a new printer is and wanting to set it up. Normally the Printer user manual is enough of guide to help you setup but the process in the manual might be a little longer so we have come up with a simple and shorter approach.
To get started follow the guide below
- Check whether the printer in installed on your computer.
- Switch on your printer.
- If it is important to use the touch screen, activate it.
- Select Setup, the option may differ from one printer model to the other.
- Now, you may to select the Network.
- Select your network name and password.
That is all, just like that you have being able to successfully connect your printer to wireless on your computer. You can now printer copies remotely with your printer over a the wireless connection.
How to connect hp deskjet 2541 to phone
everyone likes flexibility when it comes to working including i so one day i started thinking, must i use my computer to be able to print copies? So i thought can i connect my phone to my printer? to answer that question, i jumped on my Pc and did some research about it which i did get any answer so i took matters to my own hand.
After a few trials and errors, i finally got it and the method works perfectly fine. Now i can connect my computer wifi to my printer and print copies easily.
If you want to do the same please follow the steps below to get it done
- First of all, switch on your Printer.
- load some papers into your printer if it is empty.
- Now switch on the wireless network connection on the printer.
- Next open your phone and go to to settings.
- Head to wifi settings and connect to your printer.
- Go to google play store to download & install HP print service app.
- Then enable the service by tapping the notification on your mobile device.
- After that go to gallery and open the document or photo you want to print.
- Now click the menu icon and choose the print option in drop down.
- In the following pop up change the copy numbers, paper size and orientation.
- Then tap to print the document or photo through the wireless network.
Now, if you have completed this process then your phone should have Connect HP Deskjet 2541 to Wifi successfully. It is as easy as abc so it you can try this if you really want to.
Steps to connect HP Deskjet 2541 to Wifi
HP Deskjet 2541 to Wifi is a very good printer equipped with a lot of functions and features that make our lives easy. Follow the quick steps below to get started…
- First thigs first, you have to unbox the printer and remove the leather covering.
- Keep the printer on a flat surface where it is safe.
- Plugin power cable to the printer then to a power source.
- Press the power button the switch on the printer.
- Wait for about 30 seconds for it to finish warming up.
- Install the most recent printer software that matches the printer on your computer.
- Allow the HP auto wireless to attempt connecting to your computer.
- A window will come up on your computer asking whether to send wireless settings to the printer or not.
- Click “YES” to send wireless setting to the printer.
If you happen to still have question about how to connect HP Deskjet 2541 to Wifi please ask using the comment section and we will be glad to answer you to our best of knowledge. If you Find this article to be useful please don’t forget to share it using the share button below.