In this article, you will get Garmin Rino 755t manual free pdf also called user manual or user guide. Along side the manual soft copy, you will also learn how to connect Garmin Rino 755t manual to your phone or Bluetooth.
If you do not have the paper copy of the manual, the soft copy on this site can serve as a replacement as it contains everything and anything rom the paper copy. Continue reading to get the free guide as below
garmin rino 755t manual & Specs
- Battery type:– Lithium-ion battery pack or four AA batteries (NiMH, alkaline, or lithium)
- Battery life:- Lithium-ion battery pack: up to 14 hours of typical usage.
- AA batteries:- up to 18 hours of typical usage.
- Water rating:- IEC 60529 IPX71
- Operating temperature range:- From -20º to 55ºC (from -4º to 131ºF)
- Charging temperature range:- From 0º to 40°C (from 32º to 104°F)
Communication:- frequency/protocol 2.4 GHz ANT+ wireless communications protocol, Bluetooth enabled device
- Radio channels:- 1 through 22: GMRS channels (requires FCC license in the United States) 15R through 22R: GMRS repeater channels
(requires FCC license in the United States) (position reporting is not allowed by the FCC on repeater channels)
Channels WX 1 through 7: weather radio channels
- Radio output power:- GMRS: 0.5, 2.0, or 5.0 W (5.0 W is available only in the United States, and only when using the lithium-ion battery pack.
How to Connect Garmin Rino 755t to Your Computer
NOTICE:- To prevent corrosion, thoroughly dry the USB port, the weather cap, and the surrounding area before charging or connecting to
- Pull up the weather cap from the USB port.
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into the USB port on the
- Plug the large end of the USB cable into a computer USB
- Your device and memory card (optional) appear as removable drives in My Computer on Windows computers
and as mounted volumes on Mac computers.
How to Transfer Files to Garmin Rino 755t
To connect Garmin Rino 755t to your computer. (On Windows computers, the device appears as a removable drive or a portable device, and the memory card may appear as a second removable drive. On Mac computers, the device and memory card appear as mounted volumes.)
NOTE: Some computers with multiple network drives may not display device drives properly. See your operating system documentation to learn how to map the drive.
- On your computer, open the file browser.
- Select a file.
- Select Edit > Copy.
- Open the portable device, drive, or volume for the device or memory card.
- Browse to a folder.
- Select Edit > Paste.
The file appears in the list of files in the device memory or on the memory card.
This article is all about Garmin Rino 755t manual or user guide, you will also learn other very important lessons like how to connect your Garmin Rino 755t to computer.