Epson XP-640 user manual FREE pdf, user guide and instructions. This purpose of this article is to help HP user with instructions for installation, configuration and Wi-Fi wireless connection and setup.
This will also highlight on how to print and scan, maintenance, troubleshooting, error codes, etc. Below are a list of most important and basic information about the printer.
- Hardware: Epson Expression Premium XP-640.
- Category: Wireless all in one printer (Multifunction).
- Functions: Print, scan, copy, photo.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi): Yes, WiFi 802.11b/g/n.
- Mobile printing: Epson Connect, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows / Mac.
Epson XP-640 User Manual
Every Epson XP-640 come in handy with a user manual, the purpose of the manual like i have said in the beginning is to serve as guide and instruction for setting up the printer. If you have lost the original hard copy user manual for your Epson XP-640 the you can get one free here.
We have uploaded a soft copy of the Epson XP-640 manual in a pdf form. The pdf is available for free, to get it just continue reading it available at the end of this article.
Epson XP-640 Wireless SetUp For Windows
You can enable Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and computer or other devices without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the network or Wifi sign.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
- Now scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Setup.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard.
- Press when you’re finished entering your password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to view the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password shown.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see either an AP, D, or Direct connection symbol on the LCD screen and should be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
This article is all about Epson xp-640 User Manual and Epson xp-640 Wifi setup guide. If you have any more questions please using the contact details and don’t forget to share with friends.