On this page you will get a guide on Epson L220 wireless setup and a free soft pdf copy of Epson L220 if you don’t have the hard copy anymore. User manual also called owners manuals serves as a guide or instruction for installation.
User manuals primarily serves as quick offline support for users to refer to in the absence a technician. It comes in handy as guide for installation, configuration and Epson L220 Wifi wireless setup guide for printers.
Epson L220 Wireless Setup
This article is all about Epson L220 and a little part of Wifi wireless setup. It also covers other important areas like Canon TS9520 printer setup and trouble shooting guide. Please share this article if you find it useful.
How to Connect Epson L220 Printer to Laptop
- Step 1: Connect the printer to a power source.
- Step 2: Connect the printer to your laptop.
- Step 3: Turn on the printer by pressing its power button.
- Step 4: Turn on your laptop’s Wi-Fi and connect it to the Epson L220 printer.
- The first step is to make sure that the printer is on and connected to the power.
- The second step is to connect the USB cable from your laptop to the printer.
- The third step is to open your laptop and click on “Control Panel” from the start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers”. Click on “Add a Printer”.
Read Also:- HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Setup Wireless Free
How to Connect Epson Printer to Wifi
- The first step is to connect the printer to a power outlet.
- The next step is to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Some printers have Wi-Fi built in, but if yours does not, you will need an Ethernet cable.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable into your router or modem and the other end into your printer.
- Once you have done this, go back to your Wi-Fi settings and select “Epson Printer” from the list of available networks.
- Select “connect” and enter the password for your network (if necessary). and then click “connect.”
How to Reset Epson L220 printer:
If there is a problem with your printer and it needs to be reset, you can do this by:
- Disconnecting all network cables.
- Hold down both ink cartridges for 10 seconds and then release.
- Press the power button on the front of the printer for ten seconds.
Epson L220 Printer & Specs
The scanner can be used for scanning and copying documents in color or black and white. It also has a built-in flatbed for scanning photos, artwork, or other items.
This article is full guide on how to connect Epson L220 to a computer Wirelessly or Epson L220 Wireless Setup. If you have any questions or need even more clarifications s please using the comments section.