The Epson E4750 just like every other comes with a hard copy of Epson ET 4750 printer manual. Otherwise, this user guide or manual is also called user and the purpose for the user guide is to serve as instructions for installation, configuration, Wi-Fi wireless setup.
Epson ET 4750 printer manual & Specs
You will also learn how to trouble shoot your Epson printer, how to print and scan, maintenance, troubleshooting, error codes, etc. Below are some key features and specifications about the printer you should know.
- Hardware: Epson EcoTank ET-4750.
- Category: Wireless all in one printer (Multifunction).
- Functions: Print, scan, copy and fax.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi): Yes, WiFi 802.11b/g/n.
- Mobile printing: Epson Connect, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows / Mac.
Epson 4750 Printer Wireless Setup
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the Wifi or Network icon. You see a screen like this:
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended).
- Select Start Setup or Change Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your wireless network or select Enter Manually to enter the name manually. Use the displayed keypad to enter your network name.
- Select the Enter Password field and enter your wireless password using the displayed keypad.
Note: The network name and password are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.
- To move the cursor, select the left or right arrows.
- To change the case of letters, select.
- To delete the previous character, select .
- To enter numbers and symbols, select 123#.
- To enter a space, select .
- Select OK when you finish entering your password.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and select Start Setup to save them.
- If you want to print a network setup report, select Print Check Report. (Otherwise, select OK.)
- Press the home button to exit. You see the icon on the LCD screen and should be able to connect to your product directly from your computer or device, and then print. If you are printing from a computer, make sure you installed the network software as described on the Start Here sheet.
Epson 4750 printer First Time Setup
Whenever you get new Epson 4750 printer, for the first time, it has to be unboxed and has to be setup. The process is pretty simple and it is very straight forward, not technical skills required even.
Everything during the first setup is just basic just like when you get your new TV and it has to be unboxed. Basically, the procedure is all about unboxing and connecting the printer to power source. To get started, follow the steps below
- Open the printer carton carefully and bring out the printer.
- Gently remove the leather cover sticking to the printers body.
- Get the power cable after successfully removing all the plastic leather covering the printer.
- Connect the power core to the printer first then to a powers source.
- Allow some seconds for the printer to load
- Now, connect it to a computer using USB cored to start the software setup along side.
This article is all about Epson ET 4750 printer manual it also contains details like specs and basic Info about the printer. The article also covers important areas such as Epson ET 4750 wireless setup and other basic first time setup procedures and configurations.