To connect Connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to Wifi, can be done either by using network of a router or an access point or directly to the computer which has an active data connection. Any of this this methods are pretty simple and straight forward and you will learn them in this article about connect to wifi.
Steps to Connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to Wifi
Connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to Wifi is a very good printer equipped with a lot of functions and features that make our lives easy. Follow the quick steps below to get started…
- Power ON the printer by pressing down the Power button.
- Using the instructions on the display panel connect to your computer wireless network.
- Click on the arrow key on the screen to complete wireless setup using setup wizard.
- From the the list of available networks, select Wi-Fi Protected Setup Wizard.
- Now type the WPA password, and tap Done.
- Enter the WEP/WPA passphrase, and tap Done.
- Tap OK to confirm the settings.
- Touch OK if you want to print a Wireless Test report, or choose Skip.
That is all for the HP Officejet Pro 8610 wifi setup and if you follow the full process then b now you must have known how to connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to wireless. However there are other methods to archive the same purpose especially if you have jus bought the printer newly.
Read Also:- How to Connect HP Deskjet 2541 to Wifi
Auto Connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to Wireless
Generally, when setting up a new printer you have two options namely USB and wireless connection to choose from, this all depends on what you want. The first guide of this article illustrates the wireless setup method now lets see the USB connection process below.
To get started, If you have not unboxed your printer you need to get that done ASAP!!. Now that you have unboxed your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer lets get started.
- Plugin the the power cable to the printer and to a power source.
- Press down the power button to switch on the printer.
- Allow about 30 to 60 seconds for the printer to warm up.
- Make sure to have download the updated driver for the printer to your computer
- Now plugin the USB cord to the printer and to your PC.
- A windows prompt will come up on your PC.
- Click agree to proceed with the setup.
- A list of available printers will be display.
- Select the one that is yours and click continue.
- Done! now your HP Officejet Pro 8610 has being successfully connected.
In some cases which is very rear this day, you might not find your printer among the list of available printers on your computer. If this is the case for you don’t worry it is not a problem at all HP does not just recognize your Pc.
The good thig is HP is got the solution for this kind issues which i will walk your through also here briefly in the next step below. To solve this kind of issue follow the guide below,
- Head on to support.hp.com to download software and drivers for your printer.
- Install and open the software and then allow HP easy start to do its thing.
- Within a minute the process should be completed.
- Click “YES” and “YES”.
- Finally, click “continue” and done to complete the setup.
If you happen to still have questions about Connecting HP Officejet Pro 8610 to Wifi please ask using the comment section and we will be glad to answer you to the best of our knowledge. If you find this article to be useful please don’t forget to share it using the share button below.