In this article, you will get a free soft pdf copy of Canon TS9520 user manual also called user manual and wireless setup guid. This user manual s also known as, instructions, installation that aids in configuration and set of Wi-Fi wireless connection an proper ruing of the printer.
Canon TS9520 user manual & Specs
In this article you will learn other things including how to print and scan, printer specifications, maintenance, troubleshooting, error codes, etc.
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA TS9520.
- Category: Wireless all in one printer (Multifunction).
- Functions: Print, copy, scan and photo.
- Connectivity: USB High Speed, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi): Yes, WiFi 802.11b/g/n.
- Mobile printing: Canon PRINT, PIXMA Cloud Link, Wireless Direct.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows / Mac.
The Canon Ts9520 printer has and supports all the above mentioned features and specifications. Without taking more time let’s move to set up process and procedures for the Canon TS9520 user manual.
You should check this out:- HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Manual | Printer Guide Free
Canon TS9520 Wireless Setup
The cool feature Canon TS9520 printer you wouldn’t want to miss out on the fact that us supports a wireless connection and printing mode. Yes just like every other modern printer you know out there the Canon TS9520 is not left out either.
However, the wireless setup has to be done and activated before one can use it. Here i will walk through the Canon TS9520 wireless set up procedures in a bite.
The process is pretty simple and very easy to carry out so do not worry, you will be done in less than five minutes. To get started follow the steps below as mentioned.
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS9520.
- Check to be sure all basic hardware settings is done properly.
- Using the Canon PIXMA TS9520 touch screen and navigate to the Wireless Connect icon.
- Confirm your action by tapping the Yes button.
- The printer will displays the “Follow the instructions c”.
- Now open the downloaded driver file to begin the driver installation.
- If you have the setup CD, insert it into the CD/DVD drive.
- Next, select your most preferred language, country, region and Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Now, click the Agree button to proceed with the next step.
- Verify your Canon printer name with the model number and the wireless network name.
- After verifying both the names, then click Yes button.
- Follow the on-screen commands and click Next to finish the driver installation.
Wow! you if you have completed this steps then your printer wireless setup is completed and you are good to go. However, just before you get all happy and all that, on the Test Print screen, click the Start button to print the network status.
Also, load some plain paper into the input tray before printing a test print. Skip the rest of the steps on the Setup Wizard screen and click Exit to close the window.
For a better picture of the Canon TS9520 printer setup, you should refer back to Canon TS9520 user manual. If you don’t have the hard copy you can always get one free pdf soft copy here.
How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
Start wireless setup
- Step 1: Send the router information directly to the printer from a mobile device.
- Step 2: Use the Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY app for Android and iOS® devices.
- Step 3: Use the WPS Push Button method.
- Step 4: Enter a WPS PIN code to connect a device.
This article is all about Canon TS9520 user manual or Canon TS9520 printer user guide. It also covers other important areas like Canon TS9520 printer setup and trouble shooting guide.