- Hardware: Canon PIXMA TS6220.
- Category: Wireless all in one printer (Multifunction).
- Functions: Print, copy, scan and photo.
- Connectivity: USB High Speed, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi): Yes, WiFi 802.11b/g/n.
- Mobile printing: Canon PRINT, PIXMA Cloud Link, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Wireless Direct.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows / Mac
How to Set Up canon pixma ts6220 For Windows
Whether using a Windows device or a Mac iOs setting up your Canon Picxman Ts6220 printer is now easier than ever. In the next paragraph, you will learn the complete steps and procedures to setup Canon pixma printer.
To get started follow the steps below
- Plug the printer to power source.
- Using a USB cord, connect you Windows computer to the printer to initiate the Wireless Setup process.
- Now, download the compatible Windows Wireless Setup file to your computer.
- This time run the setup file and follow the on screen instructions prompt.
- Wait for about 5 seconds for the prompt to enter the Wifi passcode.
- After entering the passcode press okay to confirm the connection.
- Now, a secure wireless connection between the printer and you Windows PC has been established.
- Next, remove the USB from the printer and your computer.
- Now, on your computer, go to settings then open the control panel.
- Scroll to device & printers.
- A list of device ready for wireless connection will be listed here.
- Check them and select your Canon Pixma TS6220 printer name and add it to the Windows Wireless.
- Finally, complete the Wireless Setup on Windows by installing the compatible drivers.
Congratulations, if you have completed this steps then your printer and your Windows device are ready to mingle. After these set up is completed you can easily print copies remotely from a distance.
Note, these set up process applies to only Windows device, if you are using a Mac iOs device the process is a little different. If you are using a Mac iOs device, follow the procedure below to set up wireless for your Canon Pixma TS6220 printer.
Canon Pixma Ts6220 Wireless Setup For Mac
To download the file to your Mac computer, connect the printer temporarily with a USB cable to the MAC. Then, follow the instructions below for the Canon Pixma TS6220 Wireless Setup option.
- After downloading the file, initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
- Now a screen will come up for you to enter wifi network’s name and password.
- Enter the correct wifi name and pass word and click ok to confirm.
- Now a connection would have been established between the printer and the Mac computer.
- Now, disconnect the USB cable from the computer and Canon Picxman Ts6220 printer.
- Now, click on the Apple icon on the left top corner of the MAC screen.
- Next, go to Systems & Preferences option to access the Devices option.
- Here, under the Devices menu, scroll to MAC displays all the devices that are ready for connection.
- Select your Canon Pixma TS6220 printer name from the list.
- Finally, add the printer to the MAC and print wirelessly.
Wow! that was simple i guess right? yes it should be. This article is all about Canon Pixma TS6220 printer manual pdf and wireless set up for Canon Pixma TS6220 printer on windows and Mac device.
You might want to read this:- How to Physically Clean Your Computer