To connect photosmart c4795 to wifi, can be done either by using network of a router or an access point or directly to the computer which has an active data connection. Any of this these methods are pretty simple and straight forward and you will learn them in this article about connect to wifi.
Steps to connect Photosmart c4795 to wifi
Photosmart c4795 to wifi is a very good printer equipped with a lot of functions and features that make our lives easy. Follow the quick steps below to get started…
The steps to connect the HP Photosmart c4795 to wifi are:
- Check the settings on your printer.
- Go to Settings on your printer and then find Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the instructions on your screen that will help you connect your printer to the WiFi network.
- If the connection fails, try turning it off and then back on again, or unplugging and then plugging in again.
Now it should be connected but if it does not work, try the next method below
- The first step is to make sure that the printer is on and connected to a power outlet.
- Next, download the HP ePrint app from the App Store or Google Play.
- After installing it, open it and log in with your HP ePrint account details.
- Select your printer and tap on “next” to connect it to wifi.
If you happen to still have questions about Photosmart c4795 to wifi please ask using the comment section and we will be glad to answer you to the best of our knowledge. If you find this article to be useful please don’t forget to share it using the share button below.
On The Blog